The Diversify Blog is a factual, practical and emotional sharing platform that encourages people to share via writing and other forms, as a way to heal, grow, and make progress.
With this in mind, we invite you to feature as a guest writer and to share your opinions with us. If you are unable to write your story in English, we encourage you to reach out to us nonetheless, and we can come up with an alternative of how we may share your story.
Everyone can share their opinion as long as it’s relevant to Diversify’s mandate and addresses in some form, our primary concerns – Diversity, Inclusion, Integration, Job Opportunity and Mental Health.
Nonetheless, we reserve the right to reject or approve the blogs we post. For this reason, we have created some community rules. At Diversify, we build and protect our communities as safe places to engage in great conversation and find information.
We encourage you to:
- Be considerate of other people’s viewpoints
- Share your thoughts
- Share photos, videos, articles and other content that you find relevant
- Feel comfortable being yourself and interacting with other community members.
We will not tolerate:
- Defamatory or vulgar content
- Posting of any content that you don’t own and/or have permission to use
We will not post content that is:
- Defamatory or libelous
- Harassing, threatening, or violent
- Obscene, pornographic, or otherwise offensive
- False or misleading information