- This event has passed.
Diversify Nordics Summit
August 26 @ 07:30 - 17:00
Our sister organisation, Diversify, is organising the first-ever conference on Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging that brings together stakeholders from Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden.
Now more than ever, there’s a need to:
– create inclusive and human-centric hybrid workplace environments to recruit and build productive and efficient teams.
– ensure a collective Nordic society that is inclusive of all its inhabitants across social systems and structures.
The DNS is a meeting place for practitioners in the Nordics to share their work and discuss themes across diversity parameters including but not limited to gender, ethnicity, religion, neurodiversity, race, sexual orientation, identity, disability, age and other topics relevant to the priorities that intersect with the workplace and society at large. Engage in this full-day event that addresses current challenges in the Nordics, and gain insight into practical, impactful and measurable solutions.
JOIN US TO EXCHANGE IDEAS, EXPLORE SOLUTIONS TO DEIB RELATED CHALLENGES IN THE WORKPLACE AND SOCIETY. LEARN ACTIONABLE BEST PRACTICES TO IMPLEMENT TODAY.
Book your tickets here
Why attend the summit?
Join the first-ever Nordic-wide DEIB conference that gathers practitioners, leaders and companies to:
Get Targeted Insights
- Attract and retain visibly diverse talents
- Gain and share innovative ideas, insights & best practices
- Improve your employer brand
- Understand your customer better
- Focus on the issues & solutions
- Strategies to navigate workplace culture
- Learn & network with people in your field
- Meet thought-leaders & industry experts
- Make new connections & grow your network
- Collaborate with industry leaders, DEIB practitioners & enthusiasts
- Unlock diverse viewpoints
- Decrease your diverse talent shortage
- Be inspired by best practices you can implement today
- Springboard cultural & sustainable change at your workplace
- Make better decisions & drive high performing teams
- Expose yourself to bold ideas & exciting projects
- Break out of your comfort zone
- Learn something new
Who Should Attend?
C-Level Executives including but not limited to:
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Marketing Officers
- Chief Diversity Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Operating Officers
- Chief Sustainability Officers
Vice Presidents and Directors of:
- Human Resources
- People & Talent Management
- Sales & Partnerships
Professionals with responsibility for:
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Employee Relations & Engagement
- Global Business, Ethics & Compliance
- Learning and Development
- Organization Culture
- Talent Acquisition
- DEIB practitioners, consultants, service providers & enthusiasts
- All-level employees, job-seekers, students and individuals with an interest in DEIB
- Policy makers, politicians, media personnel, journalists, writers, civil society, cross-sectoral NGOs